|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Box|
|Delivery Time:||21-28 Workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||10000/per month|
|Product Name:||Solar Water Heater Production Equipment||Application:||Solar Water Heater Production|
|Air Pressure:||0.5Mpa-0.8 Mpa||Power:||0.1KW|
|Voltage:||380V 50HZ||Labor:||1 People|
|Max. Efficiency:||1000pcs/per 8 Hour||Weight:||800kg|
|Size (L*W*H Mm):||3800*910*2700||Max. Testing Quantity:||3000mm|
Solar water heater production equipment,
BABYSUN Solar Water Heater Machinery,
220V Solar water heater production equipment
Solar water heater production equipment solar water heater machinery
SL-Z Inner Tank Leakage Testing Machine (Automatic)
Application: Leakage testing for inner tank.(Solar water heater production machine)
Description: This solar water heater production machine adopts PLC auto program control, through touch screen you can set all parameters. The whole leakage testing procedure operates automatically. The storage tank is made of 1.2mm SS304-2B stainless steel and inlayed with 12mm tempered glass. Tank lifter and testing plugs beam are made of sus304 square tube and SUS304 seamless steel tube. Installed with auto sensor to control tank diameter, and installed with Japanese SMC digital pressure switch to control tank pressure. Electrical elements are from Omron, cylinder and solenoid valve are from AirTAC. Tank with 47mm and 58mm vacuum tube hole are both ok to test.
|Max. Testing Quantity||3000mm|
|Max. Efficiency/per 8 hour||1000pcs/per 8 hour|
|Size (L*W*H mm)||3800*910*2700|
Solar water heater production machine
(1) Time of Shipment: Effect shipment will be around 75-90 days after receiving the 30% advance payment.
(2) Terms of payment: TT at sight (pay 30% advance payment by TT before production, the rest 70% must be paid after seeing the copy of BL by TT).
(3)Acceptance Certficate: The machine acceptance test will be made in the sellers factory at the presence of the buyers technicians for the production. Once the quotation standards reached an acceptance certificate will be signed by both parties and the machine shall be considered accepted.
(4) Guarantee Period: In correct operation&maintaing, the machine is guaranteed for one year from the date of BL date. During the guarantee, it is free for spare parts; after the guarantee, you have to buy new parts if the spare parts are broken. All the machines are piovided with whole-life service.
After the machines arrived at destination, the seller will send 1 technician to the buyers factory to install the machines and trainning the workers at the buyer 's written request.
Installation and trainning period: 7 working days.
The buyer needs provide some technicians to assist the work, solve the language problem of the technicians of the seller. Before installation, the buyer should prepare coil sheet and hydraulic oil and the foundation for positioning the machine.
Installation labor charge: 150USD/DAY
In addition the buyer pays seller's technicians travel cost outside china (including roundflight fee), accommodation and foods(at least three-star hotel with air condition), provide transportation from hotel to the work place. necessary communicaton and insurance etc.
The buyer should pay the above fee in advance.
|1.Plate Shearing/Cutting Machine||Manual/Electric/Motorized|
|3.Plate Rolling Machine||Manual/Electric/Hydraulic|
|4.Welding Machine||Max thickness:0.3-3mm|
|5.Inner Tank Grooving Machine||1800mm/1800mm*2|
|6.Tube Hole Flanging Machine||3000mm|
|7.Inner Tank End Edge Folding Machine||For non-welding type inner tank|
|8.Inner Tank Cover Non-welding Capping Machine||For non-welding type inner tank|
|9.Inner Tank Leakage Testing Machine||10-36 tubes|
|10:Special Lathe||Rounding inner tank end before circular welding|
|11.Steel Roll Rack||Capacity: max.6500kg|
|12.Plate Tenon Folding Machine||Manual/Electric/Hydraulic|
|13.Out Tank Tenon Pressing Machine||Manual/Electric/Hydraulic|
|14.Out Tank Shrinking Machine||Manual/Automatic|
|18.Punching and Flanging Mold/Die||47mm/58mm/70mm|
|Tank Cover Making Machine|
|Bracket/Frame Making Machine|
|Solar Project Water Tank Making Machine|